It’s getting to be that time of year where the sound of fireworks is common, the smell of charcoal wafts through the air, and red, white and blue drape the stoops of houses, apartments, and business across the country. It’s about to be the Fourth of July, the quintessential American holiday about family, appreciating our pretty awesome country, and getting as patriotic as we possibly can get.
Most of us would love to spend hours coming up with creative ways to show off our American pride, but we’d rather spend time enjoying the summer (heck, after this winter we deserve this!)
To make your pad stand out this Fourth of July, we have compiled some of our favorite decorating ideas with a mix of both DIY ideas and products you can purchase. If you have a cool idea, be sure to share in the comments.
For more Fourth of July ideas, visit aftcra’s pinterest board.
1. Solar Hanging Rustic Mason Jar in Blue (Set of 2) by aftcra’s Southern Home Supply.
2. Fourth of July Mantel by Remodelaholic.
3. Vertical Rustic American Flag by aftcra’s A Life More Palletable.
4. American Flag Candle Holder by Julie Blanner.
5. The Ultimate BBQ Cleaning Tool – Woody Paddle by aftcra’s Great Scrape.
6. Simple Fourth of July Door Decor by Micha Muses.
7. Rustic American Flag Print in Barnwood Frame by aftcra’s Reclaimed Wood, Shelves and Photo Frames.
8. Apothecary Jar Holiday Decor by Makoodle.
9. American Flag Case – Commemorative by Specialty Wood Designs.
10. Mini-American Flag Wreath by Partyfetti Blog.
11. BONUS – Red, White, and Blue Star Bracelet by Trinkets by Teri.