Do you have an eye for decorating? Are you an incredibly talented artisan? Whether you’re an artisan, an art lover, an interior decorator, or you have an appreciation for all-things creative, we want to hear from you! See the details below.
aftcra is starting a blog series about what does handcrafted mean to you. Want to participate? We’re looking for the following from you:
– What “Handcrafted” means to you in 100 words or less.
– What you appreciate about handmade items in 100 words or less.
If you’re a maker or decorator, we’re looking for your thoughts on:
– What inspires you in 200 – 400 words.
– How do you keep reinventing yourself in 200 – 400 words.
– What do you enjoy most about making in 200 – 400 words.
Please be sure to include any links to your shop, blog, etc. You do NOT have to be an aftcra artisan to join this blog series, we’re just trying to celebrate makers in general.
We plan to use your thoughts to teach others about different skills, inspire future makers, and share the importance of handcrafted goods.
To participate, please:
– Send your post to firstname.lastname@example.org. Posts must be text only – no attachments.
– If your post is selected for the blog series, we will alert you within 5 business days. Once published, the blog post will be shared with you to share via your social outlets. aftcra will share your post via social media outlets and our weekly newsletter.
Interested in seeing what we love about handmade items? Check out our post “Handmade: What Does it Mean to You?”
I’m looking forward to this exciting blog series and hearing from you!
Co-Founder and President, aftcra