I’ll admit that I love wrapping my gifts in a really unusual way. I take an entire afternoon, throw on some holiday tunes, and get the holiday assembly line in order. This year I’ve been struggling to come up with something new, unique and Christmas-y for my gift wrapping.
As I was searching for some cool gift wrapping ideas I thought I’d share my finds with all of you, and hopefully you’ll get some crafty ideas!
Share with us in the comments your favorites and how you plan to decorate your gifts this year!
1. DIY Christmas Tag from live laugh rowe
2. Sprig of Holly from Project Wedding
3. Classic and Neutral from City Farmhouse
4. Classic Christmas from Edina – Creative Woman
5. White Polka Dots, Twine and Berries from Kelli Murray
6. Printable Calligraphy Christmas Tags from Lindsey Bee
7. Chalkboard Wraps from Nashville Wraps Community
8. Stylish in Black from The Fab Guide
9. A black, silver & kraft Christmas from Atypical Type A
10. Trader Joe’s Holiday Back Repurpose from A Creative Mint